H&B African black soap bar is specifically formulated with moisturizing and antiseptic natural butters and cold pressed oils to cleanse the skin gently without stripping natural oils from the skin.
For centuries, Africans have used black soap for the following ;
Features & Benefits:
- It is moisturizing and nourishing to the skin
- It helps relieves skin irritations and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- It exfoliates and removes dirt from the skin to reveal a clean, clear and beautiful skin naturally
- It helps clear out blemishes, and various other skin issues.
- Women in Africa use black soap during pregnancy and afterward to keep them from getting stretch marks and protect them from dry skin that is often accompanied by pregnancy.
It is hand made with rare tropical honey that is known for softening the skin and creating a smooth surface. It is also a natural source of vitamins A & E and iron. This helps to strengthen the skin and hair.
H&B black soap contains a high amount of glycerin, which absorbs moisture from the air and literally deposits it into the skin, making the skin soft and supple.
H&B African black soap is unique in that it contains no preservatives, color enhancers, or fragrances, it creates a soft lather without the animal fat additives that are commonly used in other soaps.
- Honey, shea butter, Osun (camwood), palm kernel oil, cocoa pod ash, palm bunch ash, aloe vera, lime juice, and water.